Aerospace Standard Benefits
Since the inception of the aerospace standards program, the manufacturing community has experienced many benefits, while enhancing the mission of safety and air-worthiness.
- Aerospace standards require the documentation of procedures to identify corrective actions whenever defects occur, which leads to a decrease in defect rates.
- The result of fewer nonconforming products is less rework and rejected products, as well as a decrease in the cost of production.
- Documented procedures make learning easier for new employees - the procedures eliminate "guesswork" with structured documentation.
- Companies registered to aerospace standards experience access to new markets, since the markets serving aerospace favor companies who have chosen to become registered.
- Like ISO 9001, companies who are registered to aerospace standards have increased customer satisfaction.
- Aerospace standards contribute to the atmosphere of cooperation in the industry through the sharing of "best practices" throughout the industry.
- Companies that register to aerospace standards demonstrate a commitment to deliver quality products and services to their customers, which benefits the entire aerospace community.
- For more information about the benefits of aerospace standards, please contact us at 724-772-1616 or contact us online.