ISO 9001 Benefits
Why would a company want to become registered to ISO 9001? Here are a few of the many benefits:
- Creating documentation so that work is done properly each and every time creates a more efficient, effective operation. Each employee, no matter how large or small the company, can benefit from documented processes.
- Companies who are focused on delivering quality products and services increase customer satisfaction and retention. Happy customers are repeat customers.
- ISO 9001 certification can be used as a marketing tool to promote quality to end users. Customers are more likely to do business with an ISO certified company than one who is not.
- Becoming certified to the ISO 9001 standard raises quality awareness among employees and motivates them to attain quality objectives. Corrective action and preventive action help to keep quality objectives in the minds of employees.
- One of the most compelling benefits of adopting ISO strategies is that reducing waste and increasing productivity leads to greater profits for certified companies.
- A study done in March 2010, written by David I. Levine of the University of California, Berkeley, and Michael Toffel of the Harvard Business School, reinforces the idea that companies and their employees benefit from adopting ISO 9001.
For more information about ISO 9001 benefits, please call us at 724-772-1616 or contact us online.