Aerospace Standard Benefits
Since the inception of the aerospace standards program, the manufacturing community has experienced many benefits, while enhancing the mission of safety and air-worthiness.
Benefits to seek:
- Aerospace standards require the documentation of procedures to identify corrective actions whenever defects occur, which leads to a decrease in defect rates.
- The result of fewer nonconforming products is less rework and rejected products, as well as a decrease in the cost of production.
- Documented procedures make learning easier for new employees – the procedures eliminate “guesswork” with structured documentation.
- Companies registered to aerospace standards experience access to new markets, since the markets serving aerospace favor companies who have chosen to become registered.
- Like ISO 9001, companies who are registered to aerospace standards have increased customer satisfaction.
- Aerospace standards contribute to the atmosphere of cooperation in the industry through the sharing of “best practices” throughout the industry.
- Companies that register to aerospace standards demonstrate a commitment to deliver quality products and services to their customers, which benefits the entire aerospace community.
For more information about the benefits of aerospace standards, please contact us today at 724-772-1616 or contact us online.