Consultant Referral Program
PRI Registrar has partnered with many consultants to ensure organizations benefit from a consistent and professional certification process from beginning to end. Our experience has shown the alignment of consultant, client, auditor, and certification body in all parts of the process assure client satisfaction and success!
PRI offers our consultant partners a reward for providing leads to our sales team that result in a contract and certification. As a consultant partner of PRI, you are eligible for an incentive of 10% of the contract value of initial certification (e.g. $500 reward on $5,000) once the initial or transfer audit process has been completed.
We offer the following services
- ISO 9001 Quality Standard
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- ISO 45001 Health and Safety Management System
- ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management System
- AS9100 Aerospace Quality
- AS9110 Aerospace Repair Quality
- AS9120 Aerospace Distribution Quality
- AS13100 Aerospace Engine Quality
The benefits to partnering with PRI Registrar
- Receive our technical updates
- Technical support feedback available
- Included in client newsletter/update distribution
- Obtain referrals for consultant and training
Join our program
To join our Consultant Referral Program, call 724-772-1616 or email email@example.com.
What our customers say about us
We conduct a brief survey after every audit to obtain feedback on all phases of our service delivery. This helps drive our continual improvement efforts. We are proud of our YTD score of 4.87 out of 5!
Here are some customer comments from the survey …
"This is my first time working with PRI as a QMS registrar. I would recommend PRI to other companies."
"We chose PRI because of their excellent reputation throughout the industry. We wanted our certification to be meaningful and respected by present and future customers."
"I will recommend PRI to others"
"As I said before the PRI team did more than I would expect to ensure we were prepared and passed our audit"