Additional Requirements for Aerospace Certification
- AQMS [Aerospace Quality Management System] certified organizations shall allow CBs [Certification Bodies] to provide Tier 1 data (i.e., information on the issued AQMS standard certificate – public domain) and Tier 2 data (e.g., information and results of audits, assessments, nonconformances, corrective action, scoring, and suspensions – private domain) to the OASIS database.
- Organizations shall provide access to the Tier 2 data in the OASIS database to their aviation, space, and defense customers and authorities, upon request, unless justification can be provided (e.g., competition, confidentiality, conflict of interest).
- If AQMS certified organizations lose their AQMS standard certification, they shall provide immediate notification to their aviation, space, and defense customers.
- Organizations shall identify an OASIS administrator and be responsible for notifying the CB of significant changes within the organization (e.g., changes related to address, ownership, key management, number of employees, scope of operations, customer contract requirements).
- Organizations shall agree that ABs [Accreditation Bodies], OP [Other Party] assessors, customer representatives, and regulatory authorities may accompany a CB audit for the purpose of oversight witness or the confirmation of the effectiveness of the CB audit process.
- Failure of a certified organization to abide by these expectations shall be cause for withdrawal from the ICOP [Industry Controlled Other Party] scheme and the OASIS database listings.