Use of Marks and Logos
The Certificate of Registration and the Registration Mark are the property of PRI Registrar. Each accreditation logo is the property of the applicable National Accreditation Body. Permission to use the Mark and accreditation logo(s) is granted upon request to the Client only during the registration period. To recieve one of our media kits, please contact April Kelley at 724-772-8691 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
There shall be no ambiguity, in the use of the mark of conformity or in any text, to what has been certified and which certification body has granted the certification.
- If a document (e.g., website, brochure, etc.) references services or locations that are not included in the organization’s scope of certification, then it shall be clear what is included in the certification and what is not included.
- Generic marks that do not reference PRI Registrar shall not be used by the certified organization in any marketing materials, including but not limited to, websites and email signatures.
- When referencing certification, PRI Registrar’s name or mark must appear in the same document in such a way that an observer can reasonably be expected to understand who has provided the certification.
- The certificate mark cannot be affixed to products or their packages or related products, nor in any way that could be misinterpreted as indicating product conformity. Marks cannot be applied to laboratory test, calibration or inspection reports or certificates.
- Product packaging and accompanying information may contain a statement indicating that the organization has a certified management system. The statement must in no way imply that the product, process or service is certified by this means. The statement must include reference to:
- Identification of the certified organization;
- The type of management system (e.g., quality) and the applicable standard;
- The certification body issuing the certificate.
NOTE: Product packaging is considered as that which can be removed without the product disintegrating or being damaged. Accompanying information is considered as separately available or easily detachable. Type labels or identification plates are considered as part of the product.
- Upon termination of certification the organization shall immediately stop publishing and distributing documents bearing the certification mark. Certification shall no longer be stated or suggested in any way.
- Whenever a subsidiary belonging to a group of organizations has been certified, only the parts of the group that are specified in the certification documents shall use the certification mark.
Regulations for use of PRI Registrar Logo/Marks
- The PRI Registrar mark shall be reproduced only in black and white, or blue (Pantone 300c) ink, and must be legible size (greater than 5 mm).
- The marks of conformity MUST be represented as pictured to the right
- During an audit, the Lead Auditor is expected to review the client’s representation of the logos of ANAB and PRI Registrar and the representation of the standards ISO 9001, AS9100, AS9110, AS9120, ISO 14001, and ISO/IEC 27001. Improper or misleading references to the program, the certificate, or the Mark that are found on advertisements, brochures, websites or other publications will be subject to corrective actions that could include legal action and/or suspension or revocation of certification which was the basis for use of the Mark.
- A nonconformance can be issued if the obsolete mark of conformity is being used or if used in a misleading way. (For example: Logo use on certificate of compliance.)
Regulations for use of Accreditation Body Logo/Mark
Upon request, PRI Registrar will provide the mark/logo of PRI’s accrediting body for the relevant standard for use in the certified organization’s marketing materials.
The mark shall only be displayed together with PRI Registrar’s mark of conformity.
The accreditation mark shall be reproduced only in the colors provided, or in black and white.
The accreditation mark shall not be larger than PRI Registrar’s accompanying mark.
There shall be no statement or implication indicating that the certified organization is certified or accredited by the accreditation body.
A nonconformance can be issued if the obsolete accreditation mark is being used or if used in a misleading way.
Logo(s) of the National Accrediting Body(ies) may be used by registered Clients in accordance with the rules governing use published by the applicable National Accrediting Body(ies). For more information on the rules governing use of Logos and Marks by National Accrediting Bodies, please refer to ANAB's website.