Aerospace Standards – Steps to Certification
- Client completes and reviews an application via web application, in RMS with a Sales Engineer. The client then accepts a three-year quotation. Then the Scheduler can schedule your initial assessment.
- An auditor will then be assigned, taking into consideration factors such as geographic location, industry knowledge, and scope.
- All Registrar clients are assigned a client manager. Your personal client manager will contact you within a week of your signing. Client managers will assist you with audit coordination throughout the certification process.
- Thirty days prior to the audit, a copy of the audit plan will be able to the client in OASIS. The audit is performed in accordance to the audit plan.
- Prior to the start of the audit, the client will receive instructions for registering their company in the OASIS database; the client must complete this registration before the certificate can be issued.
- Upon completion of the audit, the auditor generates an audit report identifying any non-conformances (NCR) to the standard. The report and NCRs are entered into OASIS. The client works with the auditor to resolve any NCRs using OASIS.
- The audit documentation is then reviewed by a third party expert for approval (assessments and re-assessments only).
- Once the expert approves the closure of NCRs, the certificate of registration is issued and sent to the client. The auditor works with the client to set up subsequent surveillance audits to assure adherence to the standard.
For more information about the aerospace standard certification process, call us today at 724-772-1616 or contact us online.