ISO 45001 Health and Safety Management System
ISO 45001 is the globally recognized health & safety management system standard. Certification to ISO 45001 is an effective way to demonstrate to stakeholders your organization's commitment to health & safety within your organization to identify health & safety risks associated with your operational processes and then set objectives and targets to minimize risk and achieve your defined objectives. ISO 45001 can be readily integrated with other management system standards (ISO 9001, AS9100 or ISO 14001) or can be managed as a stand-alone system.
Organizations implementing ISO 45001 have experienced many benefits. Here are a few benefits to seek:
- Fewer accidents and injuries lead to reduced liabilities and lower insurance premiums
- A safer and healthier work place for all employees
- Demonstrate commitment to health & safety management to customers leading to trust and competitive advantage
- Drive continual improvement of Health & Safety performance of the organization
- Maintain or build company image as a health & safety responsible organization
PRI Registrar offers independent verification audits to determine the conformance to ISO 45001. We do not offer ANAB accredited certification to ISO 45001 at this time.
For more information about ISO 45001 Health and Safety Certification, please contact is at 724-772-1616 or contact us online.