ISO 45001:2018 Health and Safety Management System
ISO 45001:2018 is the globally recognized health & safety management system standard.
Certification to ISO 45001:2018 is an effective way to demonstrate to stakeholders your organization's commitment to health & safety within your organization to identify health & safety risks associated with your operational processes and then set objectives and targets to minimize risk and achieve your defined objectives.
ISO 45001:2018 can be readily integrated with other management system standards (ISO 9001, AS9100 or ISO 14001) or can be managed as a stand-alone system.
Organizations implementing ISO 45001:2018 have experienced many benefits. Here are a few benefits to seek:
- Fewer accidents and injuries lead to reduced liabilities and lower insurance premiums
- A safer and healthier work place for all employees
- Demonstrate commitment to health & safety management to customers leading to trust and competitive advantage
- Drive continual improvement of health & safety performance of the organization
- Maintain or build company image as a health & safety responsible organization
PRI Registrar offers independent verification audits to determine the conformance to ISO 45001:2018. We do not offer ANAB accredited certification to ISO 45001:2018 at this time.